*this post is sponsored by fabletics. all thoughts and opinions are my own*
It’s almost the weekend! I’m so ready for Saturday to be here, but until then, I’ll be catching up on my workouts. If you caught last weeks fitness post, I mentioned I haven’t worked out in a few weeks. I managed to motivate myself and have started my workout routine back up and even though I’m sore (my poor muscles), I’m glad to be back into working out! I’ll be the first to tell you, I love a good workout app. I already do so much on my phone, it’s pretty convenient to have my workouts on my phone too! I’ve rounded up my favorite workout apps (free and paid) to share with you. Trust me, they’re pretty fantastic 😍🎉 Take a peek at a few other popular fitness posts from the past few months, go here.
- Sweat with Kayla (free app, monthly payment of $19.99): This is one of the most popular fitness apps on the iTunes store. It’s personally one of my favorites because everything is included in Kayla’s app. Meal plans, BBG workout routines, grocery list and a calendar with your workouts! If you tend to be a procrastinator with your workouts or not sure where to start, this is the app for you. I am obsessed and it’s so nice to have in my phone!
- Nike+ (free): I’ve talked about this app before and it’s still on the top of my list. They provide a ton of workouts and I especially love the celebrity workouts. Another great thing about this app is that they have workouts for all different people (beginner/advanced), time lengths, and workout ideas (cardio, stretching, etc)!
- Couch to 5k ($2.99): I started to run this fall but stopped after a few months once it snowed (no way am I running through snow). I’m hoping to bring this app back once it gets a tiny bit warmer and get back to running a 5k.
- My Fitness Pal (free): This is the #1 app for fitness/health on iTunes. Unlike the previous three, this app counts calories! I stopped counting calories once I realized I ate the same amount of calories most days so I found it unnecessary. Anyway, it was pretty interesting seeing what foods how more/less calories and finding out how many calories I was eating every day! If you’re dieting, this would be a great food app for you!
- Aaptiv (free app, monthly payment of $9.99): Another perfect app for workout routines, this app combines running, cardio, yoga and stretching workouts into one audio fitness app! There are a ton of really fun workouts and you can pick which trainers you want to train with. You can see your stats on how often you’re working out in the app, too.
Have you tried any of these apps? Let me know in the comments below!