*this tag was first made by thatfashiongirl03 but I added a few extra questions*
Happy Monday everybody! Over the weekend, I was making my rounds of blogs and saw that a number of bloggers have been doing a spring tag. I researched a little more and came up with a few questions to add to a current spring tag going around. Even though it’s been cold and rainy here in Wisconsin (shocking, I know), I think it’s supposed to warm up once again (pleaseeeee). I hope you enjoy this tag, and make sure to check out the many gals* I tagged below after the questions!
1.What do you do during your spring break (or first week of spring)?
Throw a party! Slip-n-slide! Drink iced coffee! Jk, I’ll probably be working 😂
2. One spring clothing item you want to own
A really vibrant skirt. Like this one from Forever21.
3. Is it warm or cold during spring where you live?
Warm. Although, spring in Wisconsin is like 30 degrees on day and 80 the other.
4. What are some spring trends you’re looking forward to the most?
Denim-on-denim and bold colors/patterns!
5. What’s your favorite spring clothing piece you own right now?
Probably my high-waisted white shorts from American Eagle.
6. What’s your favorite spring lip color?
7. Favorite spring nail polish color?
8. Favorite coffee drink during spring?
Starbucks iced americano
9. 3 favorite spring makeup products?
10. What are you most excited about for spring 2016?
Actually enjoying being outside 😜
11. One spring trend that you want to go?
Chokers. Just, no. Unless your Kim K, then rock on.
Here are all the wonderful ladies I’ve tagged, good luck!
Hannah from Practically Imperfect (@hannahgpayne)
Now it’s your turn to answer some spring questions! Comment below your go-to lip color and favorite drink!