(going from left to right)
Spring is coming! It was almost 70* yesterday, and I was showing my
white ghost tan legs to the world #yourwelcome. Spring is my least favorite season (at least here in Wisconsin). It’s too hot for a jacket but too cold for a vest, one day it’s 75* other day it’s snowing (legit).
I tend to write a list of all my spring essentials I need for the coming season and I thought I’d share with you ladies. Now, I don’t necessarily go out and buy 4 pair of shoes, depending on what I have in my closet (I may already have 2 pairs of flats + a pair of heels), I would only go out and buy one pair. I try to revive what is already in my closet and update it with accessories or jackets.
A couple of trends I’ve been loving lately: stripes, denim jackets, lace up flats, Panama hats, shift dresses.
TIPS FOR SPRING STYLING:::
• Layer with a colored trench; keep your layers simple and then add a pop of color with a trench jacket.
• Denim-on-denim is back (yay or nay?) Patterned tee + denim jacket + skinny jeans + chunky sandals = pinterest-worthy outfit.
• Don’t forget about your fall neutrals! Grey and black give a sophisticated feel in the spring.
• accessorize is your middle name; let your accessories do the talking for your outfit. Hats, colorful scarves, and jewelry add a spring-y vibe.
• Matching prints is easy and you get the most out of your closet. Try stripes and florals or dots and boho!
What is a spring essential for you? Thanks for reading!