We still don’t have Internet at our house, so it’s really hard to publish posts. That’s my excuse for not posting the past 7 days #oops. Anyway, I think that’s the longest title I’ve ever written. But! I’m so excited to share my tips and tricks for Black Friday, because let’s get real, you don’t want to do this. I’m an avid Black Friday shopper. It’s my second favorite day of the year (next to Christmas, but who can beat Christmas?). Black Friday can either be a glorious time or a horror so to help you out I’m sharing all my tips and tricks to having fun on Black Friday and how not to get run over by a shopping cart (it can happen, and it has…story for another time;) )Let’s get started!
- Stick to online shopping: Nowadays the majority of stores have there sales online. It’s so much easier and you don’t have to go out in public. But! You do have to get up early in the morning to get all the steals, otherwise all the good products online will be out of stock. So sip your coffee and watch the parade and get some good deals.
- Buy from the direct store not the distributer! If you’re buying from Sephora, Ulta, Urban Outfitters, anywhere where they sell other stores products go to the direct store. If you’re looking at BareMinerals foundation, shop it at there website instead of Sephora. The deals are bigger and better (most of the time). But check both sites to double check.
- Research what you want to buy before 11/27: The key to getting the best deals is finding out where they are and what stores are planning on having the best deals. Heads up, Walmart and Best Buy have amazing steals for electronics and TV’s. I was researching Sephora sales and most people said they had sales on sets and other small items.
- The best time of the day to shop is late afternoon or early mornings: Either go around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, or 3-5am. The only issue wth going late in the afternoon is you miss quite a lot of deals. So if you’re looking for something specific, go early early morning or online. I think going out shopping is a pretty realistic way to end up in a body cast, but hey, go for it!
- Research what stores are having deals on Friday: before shopping go online and look at the stores your shopping at. American Eagle’s app lets you reserve the item and buy in the store (perfect for Black Friday!).
- Buy something nice! With all the deals going on, your bound to find some really great deals on normally expensive items. Invest in a nice pair of Raybans, or a MK bag. Take advantage of the salels- they only come around once a year!