Hey you guys! Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite beauty products from this past year. I love looking at the newest products on Sephora, which means I’m always buying new makeup. I’m really excited to share with you guys my all-time favorite (and most used) products. Stay tuned, because next week I’m sharing my favorite skin care products!
- I’ve been loving Sonia Kashuk brushes for quite a while. They’re really affordable and have great quality. And, you can get them in hot pink.
- I have this blush brush I bought from Sephora. It’s so soft and works really well.
- 2 words – beauty blender. It works miracles, seriously.
- Contouring is all the rage right now, seriously. So. Much. Contouring. I’ve been wanting to try Anastasia contouring for a few months now, and just got it. Long story short, I love it. The palette has 6 shades total, 3 for highlighting and 3 for contouring/bronzing. It only takes me 5 minutes to contour and highlight, so it’s become part of my everyday makeup routine. Yay!
2. I purchased Nars’ concealer on a wing because I’m running out of my favorite concealer by itCosmetics and wanted to try something new. I love the packaging, which is one of the reasons I chose Nars (we all do it, don’t try to deny it) and I’ve seen a few Instagram reviews. I love the wand, it allows you to apply just the right amount instead of having to smudge it between your fingers (ain’t nobody got time for that). The concealer is really thick and potent, about medium to high coverage for those dark circles we all have (ugh.)
- Ok, you guys. This mascara is so good it replaced my “They’re Real Mascara” by Benefit. I love this mascara with all my heart. The brush itself has really short needles that are perfect for picking up lashes, and it volumizes and lengthens at the same time. Win win.
- I bought this eyeliner a few months ago but in green (oops, I reordered it in black, don’t worry). It allows you to put the perfect amount on your eye and creates the perfect cat eye.
- This liner is perfect for in your lips for a neutral pink or nude. I rarely fill in my lips but when I do, this is my go-to.
- Just, yes.
Thanks for reading! What are some of your favorites from this past year?